Friday, October 7, 2011

new look!

Ok, so I've been saying that I wanted to update my look at some point, but I never actually did. See, I had found some random template online, since I didn't like any of the basic options that were all that blogger offered when I first set this up. Anyway, the template was older and complicated, and I could never make any changes to it, and then I couldn't even see blogger's own templates anymore to change to one of them! Anyway, now I can. I don't know if they updated something or what, but now I can finally change stuff. I don't know if I'll stick with this, but I'll most likely keep something to do with  nature. I kinda liked having something more abstract, as it leaves room for anything and everything, but I really prefer nature. I love the sky, the incredible blues, the textures of the clouds, I love mountains, I love the space of fields, the green of grass, random colorful accents of flowers, and I love trees. Most of my unhindered thinking/musing/creativity happens when I'm relaxed outside, in or under a tree. So it is fitting to have an outdoor setting like I love so much in real life to be the setting for my blog. Anyway. Just a brief, rambling post of explanation as to the change in look.

I PROMISE I'll come up with something more interesting to write about soon.....

No comments: