Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Make Over

My blog really needs a make over. This template is pretty old, and doesn't allow me to do much. I really want one of those cool set-ups with all the tag words off to the side in a cloud, and you can make certain tags bigger than others. Can't do that with this template, though. :'(

It's just a pain trying to find new templates that look nice, are compatible, and include other features. Meh. I don't like the traditional template just composed of complementary colors. That's pretty lame. But I don't know how to do much else with what Blogspot actually offers, and there are so many sites with all kinds of other templates to search though! Problem is-- they're not all compatible.... meh. Oh well. Eventually I'll do something with this blog.

No comments: