Thursday, August 13, 2009

yet another blog....

So.... this is my sixth blog.... we'll see how long this lasts. Hopefully I can keep this longer than the others. I actually had two different blogspots in the past, but didn't like that you couldn't subscribe to your friends. (I wasn't too good at remembering to go check their blogs. well, I'm still not.) But they've made some improvements since the last time I was here, and I do have several friends on here. But anyway, decided to start up a new blog, since I enjoy writing out my thoughts and sharing them. Work has been a bit slow today, so that gave me the time to set things up and write this short post. Pretty soon I'll have to close things up and head out for the day. (I'll be off to the music building to lock myself away in a practice room for a couple hours.) I'll write a more substantial post later on, I promise.

No comments: