Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chocolate!!!!

So I just got back from an all-you-can-eat chocolate buffet. I kindof hurt now. This weekend is relay for life, and a restaurant down on the square had an all-you-can-eat chocolate buffet for $10. I'm not sure how much of the proceeds is going to relay for life, but I'm pretty sure it's a pretty large percentage. I think it's a great way to get people to contribute. There was so much chocolate there! And it was all so rich! We even got to fill up a take home container. I can't think of touching any of it right now, but I'll be very glad to have it tomorrow. It also makes up for my lack of cake yesterday. Haha, more than makes up for it. Hopefully now I will have the energy I've been missing all day so that I can get a good amount of my paper done tonight. Anyway, there's my little blurb, but now something's come up that I gotta take care of, so I'll have to post this without rambling on and on about stuff like I usually do.

No comments: